1. The buzz marketing: developing the company’s profile and communicate quickly
2. Search Engine Optimization marketing, Affiliation and Advertising
3. Web Design, Co-creation and Usability
4. Company blogs and Web Analytics
5. CRM, Presence marketing and Mailing
6. Social networks
7. Ubiquitous Marketing, Cloud, QR Code and Mobile
Coming from that understanding, the course explores any tool based on the Internet which can enhance a company’s marketing strategy thanks to the help from its actual and prospective customers and how it will harvest the information generated by the internet on its customers and their preferences or dislikes.
- This course examines the impact of the Internet on traditional methods of marketing, and more generally, the related business functions which enable and support it. It explores the existing and potential future uses of the Internet for the marketing(s) of goods and services across a range of product categories.
- It also investigates the use and utility of the Internet on both sides:
o as a strategy for business,
o as a medium to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and competitiveness,
o as a technique across a range of different kinds of missions which influence how businesses operate today.